Skip to product information
1 of 2


Mamati - black loose leaf tea with bilberry leaves

Mamati - black loose leaf tea with bilberry leaves

Regular price 24,00 zł PLN
Regular price Sale price 24,00 zł PLN
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Georgian 🇬🇪 black loose leaf tea with bilberry leaves

Sensory profile
aroma: ripe red apple, blueberry leaf, cane sugar
taste: high acidity, caramelized fruits, oranges

Black tea leaves with bilberry leaves, commonly called blueberry. Wild blueberry is an endemic shrub growing in the mountain forests of Georgia. Young leaves are harvested by hand in spring and then processed according to the black tea production technology. Bilberry leaf infusion has a very long history of use, also in traditional medicine. Improved traditional technology is now being used to bring out more flavor and properties.

Loose-leaf black tea with bilberry leaves is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, which contribute to its health-promoting properties. Here are some health benefits you can get from drinking this tea:

  • Anti-aging: Due to its high antioxidant content, black tea with bilberry leaves can help protect the skin against free radicals that accelerate the aging process.
  • Improves digestion: Black tea with bilberry leaves can help improve digestion and prevent conditions such as bloating, constipation and abdominal pain.
  • Strengthens the immune system: The nutrients and antioxidants present in black tea with bilberry leaves can help strengthen the immune system and protect the body against infections and diseases.
  • Improves brain function: The caffeine in black tea can improve brain function and concentration. Additionally, the presence of antioxidants may help protect the brain against damage caused by oxidative stress.
  • Lowers the risk of heart disease: Drinking black tea with bilberry leaves regularly can help lower blood cholesterol levels, which in turn can reduce the risk of heart disease and strokes.
  • Helps relieve pain and swelling in inflammatory conditions.
  • It helps lower blood pressure and reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes.

Bilberry tea leaves contain 31 times more antioxidant polyphenols and anthocyanins than the berries themselves. They are an excellent source of vitamin C. Recommended for allergies, skin diseases, diabetes, macular degeneration and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Our blueberry leaf tea is 100% natural and does not contain artificial flavors or colors.

Ilość porcji z opakowania

około 20 cups from 50g to 250g up to 94 filiżanek (150 ml)

Ilość zaparzeń z porcji

2-3 times

Jak zaparzać

ilość: 0,8-1g/ 50 ml
temperatura: 95-98'C
czas: 4-5 min

Sposób przechowywania

w suchym i zacienionym miejscu, w temperaturze pokojowej

Kraj pochodzenia



Skład: herbata Georgian 100% (black leaf tea 60%, blueberry leaves 40%)

  • bez sztucznych aromatów
  • bez sztucznych barwników
  • z czystych ekologicznie obszarów
View full details